News
 

ChatGPT's new plan costs $500 a month

businessinsider.com 9/29 7:15A hchandonnet@businessinsider.com
Sam Altman leads OpenAI. The company announced a new subscription tier, costing $500 a month. Selcuk Acar/Anadolu via Getty Images OpenAI announced a $500 a month plan for ChatGPT. The Pro 500 plan includes access to "Ultrafast" computing,...

My husband and I met at work. Then, I switched careers.

businessinsider.com 9/29 5:56A insider@insider.com (Ashley Arch
My husband and I originally connected through our mutual interest in wanting to help young people and teach. Courtesy of Ashley Archambault My husband and I met while working as teachers many years ago. Since then, I left the field. I now write...

She left her NYC teaching job to open a sewing studio. Here's how she did it.

businessinsider.com 9/24 11:00P mros@businessinsider.com (Martin
Kate Saffady, 50, runs Brooklyn Stitch Studio full-time as of June 2026. Her revenue year-to-date is around $190,000. George Etheredge for BI Kate Saffady left teaching to manage her Brooklyn sewing studio full-time. Brooklyn Stitch Studio offers...

Send to a Friend

    Cancel